Taconic pkwy closed just past i84

Deerthug

I know. Taconic closed. Rerouted to I84 then to 684 into the Hutchinson. Hutch closed SB at Mill rd in New Rochelle. Rerouted to I95 Finally on Northern State now. A 2 hr drive turned into 3.5. Really sucks . At least I wasn't driving.

Edited by Deerthug

Watch your speed if you see a trooper with someone stopped. They have been running a operation were they get a speeder and then anyone that blows by the stopped cars.....favorite spot is Taconic southbound between 199 and Bullshead overpass......(they also like that stretch No. bound too for speeders)

The town of Milan likes the court fees too....I'm local to there.

One guy got me doing 80 right before salt point going south. It was after I spent all morning in the woods, didn't see a thing and was getting slaughtered by my wife for being late. Trooper looked at me, looked at my bow in the back seat.....and I told him don't even ask...didn't see a f'in thing. he started laughing and asked me if my wife was pissed....we both laughed and he let me go! He was a hunter!