Bone COllectors at Cabelas this weekend

Zem18

Hey all - I made the 2.5 hour drive from my place to Hamburg PA this morning to visit Cabelas. It was the big archery sale weekend and the boys from the Bone Collector TV show were there, Micheal Waddel, Nick Mundt, and T-Bone. What a great bunch of guys they were. They may seem like bigshots on TV and you may not agree with everything they do or say but believe me, they are just 3 down to earth fellas that love to hunt. They took  time to talk to each and everyone there, take pictures and sign autographs. I thanked them for coming to visit all the fans and to keep the great sport of hunting and fishing alive for generations to come. It was well worth the trip and I even shopped a little for a few items for the upcoming season. Good day in my book!!!!

Yeah it was a long drive but not just to see them, had some shooping in mind so I browsed. I did pick up a new sling for the 870 and looked at a new hunting coat. Broke the zipper on my old one and there is no fixing it.