Bucks r' looking for love

NYBowhunter

I can relate! Sure this will sound like a buch of balogna to some but I had a hot doe get chased by today. Over the course of the day I had 20+different bucks(that's being conservative in case I counted some more than once) take up her trail.

what are you using for scent in your mock scrapes? Seems quite effective.

I pee in them every chance I can and I also put doe in estrus ...I also pee in a bottle when on stand, I know some just whiz off the stand which I think is okay however I feel that whizing that close to your stand will only alert deer to focus thier attention on your stand location...Thats just what I do, may not work for others.. I take the full bottle of whiz when I'm done hunting for the day and dump it all into the scrape.. Has been quite effective as you can see....Actually too effective in the course of two weeks I had 750 pictures to look through, that was a job in itself (of course there are multiple pictures of same deer).

I can relate! Sure this will sound like a buch of balogna to some but I had a hot doe get chased by today. Over the course of the day I had 20+different bucks(that's being conservative in case I counted some more than once) take up her trail.

Wooly, when it comes to hunting and deer anything goes and I have seen deer do some crazy stuff that people would think I was full of bologna. The buck sightings this year have been unreal for some odd reason..On camera... I counted three different bucks within 5 minutes use the mock scrape....must have been a hot doe on that particular day and they all must have been trailing her one after each other??

Human pee? That is very interesting. I always thought that they would spook when human pee was smelt. I learned something new today. Thanks for the pics and info I will definitely use it on my mock scrapes. Good luck in taking a nice deer!!

The cat is out of the bag, secret revealed....now I would expect lots of pictures of bucks on the ground...lol..

Amazing , but human pee works like heck and draws in all sorts of critters...the scrape in the picture has been out for close to a month now and there is never a leaf in it....the deer keep in constantly fresh..Good luck to you too...