I feel betrayed

outdoorstom

Skunks and I have always had an agreement, you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. Well, this morning, Mr. Skunk didn't uphold his side of the agreement. I was walking out to my stand in the dark when I nearly stepped on one in some tall weeds. My foot was right over his back before I saw him.....too late! I quickly turned, but took a shot of his perfume on the side and back of my leg. We had 15-20 mph winds this morning, so at first it didn't seem too bad. After getting into my stand, I found out differently. I sat out until I couldn't stand myself any longer, then came home and showered. I put some after shave on my mustache. I think I smell pretty good now.

just a note on scent killer. my buddy had finished off a bottle of code blue doe urine, used some scent killer to clean the bottle, and must have not gotten all the scent killer out of the glass and filled it with fresh doe urine. needless to say it killed the entire bottle of doe urine. it was incredible, i have full faith in scent killer now haha

ahhaaahahahaha

That SUCKS.LOL.

BAKING SODA --1/2 cup

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE --16oz

SCENT FREE SOAP. --1oz

and distilled water --1gal.

Then you can use it for scent killer later too.

Arrow nocker, Thanks for the recipe. Never seen that before. I'll give it a try this weekend..