Need Processor near Watertown

rob1114

Well today I was fortunate enough to harvest at nice 4pt buck with my bow. He came walking through at 230pm looking for some loving and instead met up with my arrow. It was an awesome hunt. Anyway, I'm new to the area and need a deer processor near watertown ny. Use to just do it my self but my wife gets skived out and won't eat it unless a "professional" does it. For now I'm going to quarter it out and put it in a cooler. Please let me know if you know of any, willing to drive an hour or so.

I know if one in the OGdensburg area which is about an hour away. He charges 60 bucks to do it and will grind and season for you also. With it quartered he will probably charge less. His name is Carl Cougler his number is 315 344-2428. If you call him tell him bubba sent you. he is actually my neighbor 4 houses down the road.

Edited by bubba

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

There is a good processor on outer State street called Duffany,s in the city. $60.00 is their price.

they do a fantastic job and are nice people. tell them how you want your deer cut up and they will make you happy with their results.

a cut up fill in form can be filled out in the office. hope this helps.You can drop your deer off in a trailor cooler out back.

State Biologists stop by now and then to ck. deer age and health.

froggy

• 11 months later...
B&R processing on benton road between henderson and southwicks. very clean courteous environment.

Just dropped my buck there sunday...thanks...
Seemed very professional set up...forgot to ask if you get your own meat back though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk