still bucks around??

Doc

So are you guys still getting any buck pictures since the season opened? It sure would be nice to see a few bruisers still around at this late part of the season. That would make things pretty exciting for next year.

You guys haven't taken down the cameras yet have you? I brought in one but still have two out there snooping on the critters. But activity has gone way down. And that includes nocturnal pictures as well.

I got a camera last week for the first time and have been putting it in my yrd and i am getting alot of does and 2 bucks so far. i know i can't shoot it.

still can't post pictures so i can't show you he is a 6 point has no main beam on right just 3 points. ... it did

post-1068-0-90887900-1323353098_thumb.jp

Edited by paula

i have hardly been getting any pics of any deer lately. before gun season i was getting good pics every time i checked. but now nothing....now i do believe about 20 or more deer were taken out of the 230 acer block of land i hunt. not by me but by the hunters that own or lese the land around mine. i only have 40 acers of that block.