xs sight system question

rachunter

I just ordered a xs sight system lever rail with ghost ring sights.My question is will i be able to sight in the scope and take it off to use the sights on bad weather days then put the scope back on without sighting it in again? The scope is a leupold vx-2 

ThumbnailHandler.jpg

Edited by rachunter
add pic

21 hours ago, rachunter said:

My question is will i be able to sight in the scope and take it off to use the sights on bad weather days then put the scope back on without sighting it in again? The scope is a leupold vx-2 

Yes you can, I have a couple of open sight equipped rifles set up similar to what you are wanting to do.

"Warne or Leupold quick detach" rings are the answer, they hold well, I messed around detaching the scope and putting it back on checking for reliability, everything stayed zeroed in.

Al

2020-06-22_080943.png

2020-09-24_135952.png

Edited by airedale

3 hours ago, airedale said:

Yes you can, I have a couple of open sight equipped rifles set up similar to what you are wanting to do.

"Warne or Leupold quick detach" rings are the answer, they hold well, I messed around detaching the scope and putting it back on checking for reliability, everything stayed zeroed in.

Al

2020-06-22_080943.png

2020-09-24_135952.png

Thanks AL i'm going to order the rings and give it a shot.