Made it back from CA.

noodle one

I just got back from visiting my son and his family in CA. Had some great steelhead fishing and caught many fish in the 10 to 15 lbs. range. CA has two different strains of ocean run steelhead. one strain run on the small side (3 to 5 lbs.) and the other running (8 to 30 lbs. and some bigger.) In the river that we fished a 15 lbs. is a good fish. I wish that I could have stayed for another couple of weeks because the steelhead are moving in to do their spawning in Jan.and the King salmon are dieing off and will be gone by next week. My son is luckly because he lives a half of mile from the river and gets to fish it everyday. Well I gress I have to make some trips up to the Salmon river. It is good to be home.

CA as in California, My son took all the pic. and posted them on (salmoncrazy.com) in the river report site. His user name is troutfishin2, If you go on there you can see them there. My is son going to sent then to me sometime soon,if he gets around to e-mail then to me ,I will post them.