FINALLY!!!!!

tughillhunter

Thanks Fellas. But....... now im getting the run around, so im getting p-oed. I talked the guy down a few grand cuz im paying cash for it, now hes saying hes got to much in the truck to sell it that cheap. See what happens when i get all antsy??? Oh, and there is an inspection issue. go figure.

Cash SHOULD be king on that one. Must be a private seller, no dealer involved?

I wish I had some good advise but I don't. Last I checked, Ford has made a few of those so..................

Another will show up, and it'll be a better deal!!

Hang in there & Merry Christmas!!

Good luck tug.I just bought a 2012 ram(does that thing have a hemi....Oh Hell yea) this week. Traded my 2008 in. Could not turn down the rebates.. Like 9 grand off sticker...With 24 miles on it!!! To bad you were not up my way a little closer.. I am a ny state inspector and we have a little service station up here. I could probably help ya out with that inspection problem!!! Good luck with yur new wheels!!!!

Good luck tug.I just bought a 2012 ram(does that thing have a hemi....Oh Hell yea) this week. Traded my 2008 in. Could not turn down the rebates.. Like 9 grand off sticker...With 24 miles on it!!! To bad you were not up my way a little closer.. I am a ny state inspector and we have a little service station up here. I could probably help ya out with that inspection problem!!! Good luck with yur new wheels!!!!

Jeez, im only 35 miles from you. Ill keep you in mind tho, thank you.