Bushnell CS

phade

Been looking at some scopes with the ballistic reticle...anyway, found one I liked online but each retailer had conflicting information. It was a new addition to the Bushnell lineup so the site had not been updated to reflect the model number.

Rang Bushnell, waited 5 minutes on hold and a guy picked up and he was SUPER helpful and laid back. He was very clearly not your average phone cs person...he was involved in the tech side of things. He found the info on their system, went and grabbed a tech manual, made sure it was what I needed for my use, and then, went back online and searched for various retailers that had the model in stock, and found the lowest price online.

Even gave me a pointer about the scope and mounting that let me know he really uses it in the field.

I know some people don't favor Bushnell optics but I've had good luck with them.

We've had Bushnell Trophys for years and there just that... Bushnells. Never really excel in anything , but their durable and work. I had an older spotting scope that broke and they promptly replaced it. Their customer service is stellar... try that with Nikon...actually try finding anyone that speaks English at nikon.

Never had a Bushnell break, RSS. I've got everything from Tasco, Simmons, Bushnell, Nikon, Leupold, and Zeiss. Bushnell fits the bill for my needs on this one and Nikon is far from the best, that's for darn sure. Good, but not great.

Ive had a Bushnell Banner for years, never a problem with it. They arent what I consider high end or anything, but for an inexpensive, all around scope, they are ok. I have a couple pair of cheap binos made by them, and they do just fine for carrying in the truck to glass fields, etc.

If I want high end glass, I go with Vortex, and Leupold is very nice as well. Id classify Nikon as somewhere around upper mid level stuff. Id buy it if I got a great deal on it, like I did with the 1 pair of Nikon binos I have.