NYS 4-H Shooting Sports Auction

Splitear

As many of you know, I work for Saratoga County 4-H, and am heavily involved in the 4-H Youth Shooting Sports program, the NYS program being based out of Saratoga County. 

In “normal” years we host a spring banquet and auction to support the state program, but due to COVID, our 2020 banquet was cancelled. However, Talk of the Town Auctions in Ballston Spa has offered to host an auction for us on October 15th. This sale will feature many firearms (new and used), knives, outdoor equipment, outdoor artwork, and even a full and face cord of wood split by yours truly along with some of our invaluable volunteers. There is a variety of things really, and most of the items are geared to sportsmen and women. Best of all, this is a charity auction, and donations are tax deductible! Even though seating is limited, items will be available for viewing on the 14th and 15th, and you can leave bids in person or over the phone.

Right now the auction house has a simple description of the sale on their website, but I did get my detailed sale flyer in the mail today. Once the website is updated with item descriptions and photos, I’ll share that. In the meantime, here’s the link to their website. https://www.auctionzip.com/NY-Auctioneers/12607.html

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

As many of you know, I work for Saratoga County 4-H, and am heavily involved in the 4-H Youth Shooting Sports program, the NYS program being based out of Saratoga County. 

In “normal” years we host a spring banquet and auction to support the state program, but due to COVID, our 2020 banquet was cancelled. However, Talk of the Town Auctions in Ballston Spa has offered to host an auction for us on October 15th. This sale will feature many firearms (new and used), knives, outdoor equipment, outdoor artwork, and even a full and face cord of wood split by yours truly along with some of our invaluable volunteers. Best of all, this is a charity auction, and donations are tax deductible! Even though seating is limited, items will be available for viewing on the 14th and 15th, and you can leave bids in person or over the phone 
Right now the auction house has a simple description of the sale on their website, but I did get my detailed sale flyer in the mail today. Once the website is updated with item descriptions and photos, I’ll share that. In the meantime, here’s the link to their website. https://www.auctionzip.com/NY-Auctioneers/12607.html
Thanks everyone!
Hope they are gonna post pics and stuff soon.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Hope they are gonna post pics and stuff soon.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I was in late last week, and they were in the process of sorting lots, and should be set up soon. I would expect an update in the next few days. 

I was in late last week, and they were in the process of sorting lots, and should be set up soon. I would expect an update in the next few days. 
Sweet! I'm itching to buy more stuff!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Sweet! I'm itching to buy more stuff!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Keep your eyes open, maybe they'll be auctioning off a clue.......

#BallBustin4evr$$

• Like 1