LED spotlight HELP

Looking to invest in a worth while led spotlight. I have a hand full of million candle power halogens but they all suck and I'm sick of them !

A friend of mine has a small shop oriented led spotlight that put out an impressive beam, so I figured if I could find one more hunter oriented I'd buy it. But before I do my own research I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone can recommend one to me.

Only requirement is that its bright. I'd only spot deer and varmints so if i can change lens to a non disturbing green that would be awesome.

Tia

if you want to use it for spooting deer/predators I wouldnt suggest using any lenses to cover a white light, from what I've read using lenses cuts down on the lights brightness.. I use an XLR250, you can get thim in white, red, green and blue LED..... the name 250 comes from the CO saying you can ID animals out to 250 yards, I have the green and red, and the green is BRIGHT

I have the Cyclops 9-Watt spot light. Small, lightweight, compact, and rechargable. Comes with a red lens cover. I've charged it once at the beginning of the summer used it sporadically during the season to get to and from my stand sporadically during the season and it's still holding it's charge. Rated out to 100 yards but won't push 250.

http://www.cabelas.com/spotlights-thor-cyclops-sirius-9-watt-led-spotlight-1.shtml

• 2 weeks later...

Cree leds are very good many of my lights have them. I have a 2 cell (cr123a) light that puts out 750 lumans it'll fit in my pocket and light up an object 200 yards away in my neighborhood and much farther out in a dark field. "Candle power" is more of a marketing term then measure of light out put. But then again one needs to know if its mesured at the led or out the front which is the true usable figure .

Then again throw or wide beam ? a 200 luman light designed for throw will light much further then a 200 luman flood one.

I'll add a link later gotta go now

I use Fenxi lights and find them to be very good quality for a Chinese product. They are very powerfull for their size and run on regular batteries. They are very very bright compared to equivalent product.

Here is a link to head mouned unit.

http://www.fenixgear.com/flashlight/fenix_HeadLamp_HP11_Black.html#catalog/img/HP11_black.jpg