Ten Point Wicked Ridge Invader X4

hunter

I have the invader G3 and I love it.  I think the X4 is an updated model with a few more FPS.  I borrowed a G3 for the first season that crossbows were legal to see if I liked it and I bought my own the next season.  Easy to use and accurate.  The loading mechanism is cool and makes loading it a breeze, but I don’t know if it’s really necessary since you’re usually only cocking it one time each hunt.  My handles are held in place by magnets, but I also secure them with a thick rubber band because I’m obsessed with avoiding unnecessary noise.  I’ve shot a similar priced Barnett and I like the build quality of mine more.  Like anything else you get what you pay for though.  I know a lot of guys replace the included scopes on crossbows, but I’m extremely happy with the one that came on mine.  I don’t shoot over 30-35 yards, but I’m sure it could if you want to.  (Iv shot targets out to 50). I killed one deer with the borrowed one and probably 7-8 with mine.  I’d buy it again in a heartbeat. 

2651B5C4-7B41-4AED-88EC-D99825560F1F.jpeg