moderators on other sites

Red

ive been going onto other forums locally and in other states. im finding a lot of very good info and a lot of garbage on these forums just like any other forum but what i am seeing that i think is crazy is how much the moderators on some of those sites are deleteing chunks of peoples conversations and limiting people to what they can and cant say. i think thats nuts. heres just a small example.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Holdover viewpost-right.png

What if the goverment said we cant post negative things about police? what kind of forum is against the first amendment? I dont like police bashing either. But facts and truth should not be considered an offense. There is more than one amendment we should respect all of them.

What would Sam Adams say?

Sam Adams doesn't run the forum.

Let me clarify. Talk about an incident or a person's actions all you want. That goes for good or bad. But the first cop bashing or other generalization about any profession or any other group and the thread is done.

Carry on.

I am the owner/editor of a hunting and shooting forum when we are in the season such as deer season i like to try and keep it on the topic but i let them have some fun ribbing each other .

I dont allow anyone to bash another member just because he made a bad shot we all have been there and done that.

I have been on other hunting sites where your a target for bashing if you shoot a deer and dont recover it the moderators let this go on it really urks me to see a guy get beat on for something that can't be helped .

My website is open to anyone its free no fee to be a member we cover all of new England and beyond,,

I try to get good information to help my fellow sportsmen .

I am not trying to spam any new members