Things I've Come to Believe !

1 hour ago, DoubleDose said:

Agree, America needs to prevail.  Food for thought on this.  America goes around the world promoting democracy; the idea and virtues of it.  However, our recent history (D&R terms) are example of the worst of it.  What lesser country in the world would want to adopt  democracy when they witness the ridiculous political theatrics and corruption our politicians shamelessly engage in?  Other countries look to America as a model for prosperity, but not an honest or efficient government.  While other forms of government are also not honest, they are more efficient because they put country first, not political party.  

That's why the good old USA just sent millions overseas in the name of Covid Stimulus......we pay these countries millions and can't follow the constitution of this country, enact term limits, have honest, decent non-career politicians or media we can trust...our model of "prosperity" will continue to decline at our hands by sending business, cash and corruption their way.

I sincerely hope I am totally wrong and only time will tell........  

• Like 2

it always gets worse before it gets better. I try to look at all the bad that's happening now and think, what good might come? And the answer I think is that if American's can agree on one thing, it's that everyone is fed up with the life long polititicans. There should be a real movement to get fresher blood and more turnover and the only way to get this done is going to be some pain for our country as we fracture, fight and argue. Schumer, Polosi, Cruz, Romney, Gramn, etc etc. We're done with them and at leat Cruz is trying, but will fail to do something about it.