any Jimmer fans......

Fishin Magician

any b ball followers watchin this guy...

he's all over the news is why I ask......

guess he's local to this area.....makin big come back to the garden.....

good for the jimmer...

just makin conver.......

......personnelly................ not much for "watching" basketball.......I guess I 'd rather play it.........but then again ...lol............not crazy about "being chased around" by a bunch of black guys either....................while I'm trying to shoot the dang balll..........lmao...............anyway...............time fer dinner.................

Fish onnnn.............................................

....... bubba...........

nobody's herd of the jimmer huh......................guess he's no big deal then.........................like I said just changin the subject...........I'm about to get smacked if I don;tt get off line...... fish...........

The college game and the pro game are two different games. I'm not saying one is better than the other but they are different. Fredette was a great at the college level because he was able to use his strengths there while hide his weaknesses. At the pro level, he couldn't which is why he'll be regulated to being nothing more than a role player if he doesn't change his game and develop. Unfortunately he has a ways to go.

I am a big basketball fan. I coached for a few years at 8th grade level. It was a blast. Sorry you are so bored and need attention that much to keep begging ppl to respond And btw put your sentences together so ppl will be able to read your posts. And I have no clue who jimmer is still. Must be a local phenom cuz the rest of us are clueless. That should be good for about 5 or 6 responses from you.