Trophy takers 2012 shed hunting pics

I'm tryin Wooly. That oldie has a 6 1/4 inch base 24 inch mainbeam. I do have the one tiny freshie there,and the owl was very cool to see that day. I Have some big boys marked, but have waited on going into there hide out yet.I have some other sheds from the past that i will share later after shed season. I like posting if I got something to share with you guys.Got snow here now so will wait to look till wednesday afternoon maybe through the weekend.......Good Luck to the rest of you horn hunters out there...Rick

Great finds!!! The rubs are real cool. Is it normal to find so many dead antlered deer like that???

It depends on where your finding them. For me yes ,I cover lots of ground,some public,some private.The road is not far, but either is a tree stand usually.Deer are tuff animals and can run far even if fatally injured.I got some Big rubs yet to post from this past season just wait and watch for them.

• 2 weeks later...