NE Call Makers Summit & Guns & Lobster Bash

Sir-diealot

• Sir-diealot changed the title to NE Call Makers Summit & Guns & Lobster Bash
1 hour ago, SportsmanNH said:

Your links didn't work Sir-D but I fixed it for you . You copied them and put them in as a picture rather than copying them in the url link

eU7J2QF.jpg

BtApIOZ.jpg?2

The pictures do not show to you? When the links did not work I removed them and put the pictures in directly. Thank you either way.

8 minutes ago, Sir-diealot said:

The pictures do not show to you? When the links did not work I removed them and put the pictures in directly. Thank you either way.

now they do , but not when you first posted them. It was just a dead link. I took the [img] off each side and then it gave me the option to directly embed the picture or keep it as a url link. So I opted to directly embed as a picture. No problem. I was just helping you out. Looks like it would be a fun event to go to. Kids would have a good time too

Edited by SportsmanNH

2 minutes ago, SportsmanNH said:

now they do , but not when you first posted them. It was just a dead link. I took the [img] off each side and then it gave me the option to directly embed the picture or keep it as a url link. So I opted to directly embed as a picture. No problem. I was just helping you out.

I appreciate it, thank you.