ATV Friendly towns in Vermont, & NH?

Any suggestions for us for a few day trip? Not for this weekend, but within a few weeks maybe.  Looking for a town where it’s legal in certain spots to run blacktop from trail to trail, and possibly places to stay overnight with truck/trailer, and depart with ATV.  Thanks.  Town names are fine, I can research from there.  

11 minutes ago, mowin said:

No Maine trip this yr?

Yes, Maine will be at the end of August for 2.5 weeks, same as each year.  Looking for additional trips as well for long weekends.

Edited by Bionic

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Yes, Maine will be at the end of August for 2.5 weeks, same as each year.  Looking for additional trips as well for long weekends.

AWESOME. Always look forward to your Maine trip. Wife and I were there visiting friends couple weeks ago.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mowin said:

AWESOME. Always look forward to your Maine trip. Wife and I were there visiting friends couple weeks ago.  

Thanks Mowin, glad you enjoy the trip I share.  I want to go to Maine twice this year, we finally got our dream UTV, so this years trip will be incredible for us! How was your trip? 

35 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Thanks Mowin, glad you enjoy the trip I share.  I want to go to Maine twice this year, we finally got our dream UTV, so this years trip will be incredible for us! How was your trip? 

It was fantastic. Combo collage grad in vetenary medicine, and her mom who is a physical therapist and her and her husband  own 3 physical therapy locations, got her MD in physical therapy to be on the same level as the therapist they employ. And it there 30th wedding anniversary. Oh ya, the engagement of the daughter who is a veterinarian.

Edited by mowin