New York State finally free of Cuomo

After months of stories and believable allegations Andy is out of the picture. But now I have to wonder what life will be like under Governor Hochul? Anybody have the lowdown on her other than she will become the first female NYS Governor. Are we going from the frying pan into the fire? I have no idea what her views are on anything.

She's a tool of the leftists in power in NY.  She only got to be Lt Gov because she was a woman.  She will do as she's told by her party.  She will not be nominated to run at the end of this term.  the NY Dems want Latitia James in office, and that will be a full blown Communist administration.  Don't cancel plans to leave NY state ASAP.

Because I have to get to retirement in order to leave.  Only 7 months to go!

BY the way, I heard today she has already spoken to Hillary Clinton.  Why?  Did she promise to make sure the Epstein investigation is buried like Cuomo probably did?

Edited by Grouse

Because I have to get to retirement in order to leave.  Only 7 months to go!
BY the way, I heard today she has already spoken to Hillary Clinton.  Why?  Did she promise to make sure the Epstein investigation is buried like Cuomo probably did?

I’m sorry I had you confused with some else that retired last year. What great state are you heading to where there political field is not corrupt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk