So I'm at my inlaws having rabbit and homemade wine....

Deerthug

We finish eating and my father in law tells me to follow him out to the garage. He opens the garage door and there I see a brand new shiny red self propelled lawnmower. He says this is for you. The one you have is too old.

I thank him and think to myself "maybe he's after my DMP for next season, hmmmmmm..." LOL Or he's just being nice. The mower I have is about 15 years old and it needs a major tuneup (which he usually does for me being that he's a retired landscaper).

There is just plain nuthin better than rabbit!!!! Wine? ..... well, not so much. By the way that's a heck of a nice present he's giving you. Wait til he tells you that the cost you have to pay is to mow his lawn with it ..... lol.

• Like 2

There is just plain nuthin better than rabbit!!!! Wine? ..... well, not so much. By the way that's a heck of a nice present he's giving you. Wait til he tells you that the cost you have to pay is to mow his lawn with it ..... lol.

The homemade wine makes everything go down smoothly. LOL!

Believe it or not he's 79 yo and still is as strong as an ox. He comes and does my fall and spring cleanup by himself. If I'm home and I know he's stopping by I'll help him but he always manages to come when I'm not home. It's nice pulling into my driveway and seeing my lawn mowed, trees pruned and flower beds weeded. Though I love doing that myself as well.