Tractor Options

Five Seasons

You wont accomplish stumps with anything less than a big tractor. Unless you have a bucket and or the stumps are quite small. Without beating up on a your machine, small garden tractor or atv. Stumps can be brutal. 

Your budget is important in your decision. I would have your welds fixed and save that for your field mower. And just get a new yard machine and whatever else you may want. You can modify the front of the mower deck on the old one to be a tall grass brush cutting machine. They also make brackets where each one of your spindles on your mower deck can accept another blade on it. So you have double the amount of blades spinning, but it turns your machine into an animal for heavy grasses.   They would be in the shape of an X under each spindle. 

17 hours ago, mowin said:

Most ATV's will loose traction, before running out of power. If the area isn't too hilly, you shouldn't have to much of a issue with a 400-600cc ATV. 

I Pull a 4' drag, 25gal tow behind sprayer and a 80 lb seeder with my 570. Have a large wood wagon that it's handled well.  I believe the Polaris sportsman 450 and the 570 are the same machine size wise, just the motors are different. 

Not sure if other manufacturers are the same though.

thanks for that advice. timing wise I really don't need anything right now as the season is starting, but thinking about the future and will be watching craigslist. This one caught my eye but again, not in the market just yet. Hoping the jb weld will hold for the 2 or 3 more mowings i need this year. Nobody even has a lawnmower in stock right now lol.

https://rochester.craigslist.org/snw/d/union-hill-2008-polaris-sportsman-800/7386674775.html

5 hours ago, Belo said:

thanks for that advice. timing wise I really don't need anything right now as the season is starting, but thinking about the future and will be watching craigslist. This one caught my eye but again, not in the market just yet. Hoping the jb weld will hold for the 2 or 3 more mowings i need this year. Nobody even has a lawnmower in stock right now lol.

https://rochester.craigslist.org/snw/d/union-hill-2008-polaris-sportsman-800/7386674775.html

Hopefully the supply chain will catch up to the demand, and prices will drop.

I paid a little less than that for my 2019 570 new.

The used prices are insane.