tablet?

SplitG2

As far as I know the only tablet with USB and sd slot are the ones running android OS. The Samsung galaxy and Asus Tablet are the ones I looked at but when I was researching them last year they were having problems. So I settled on the IPad 2 for now.

The nice thing about being able to check the pics from the cam while you are there, is you can figure out if you need to reposition the cam before you leave. That way, you are only disturbing the area once rather than coming back multiple times.

I like a combo of both, 2 SD cards for each cam, plus I can check them quickly, right there before I leave.

The nice thing about being able to check the pics from the cam while you are there, is you can figure out if you need to reposition the cam before you leave. That way, you are only disturbing the area once rather than coming back multiple times.

I like a combo of both, 2 SD cards for each cam, plus I can check them quickly, right there before I leave.

Good point Buck. We had a branch, when windy, tripping the camera. Would of been an easy fix out in the field.

Nothing worse than seeing 300 pics on the cam counter and then getting home and seeing 299 pics of a branch waving back and forth lol. Ask me how I know. ;)

That was me. Had over 3000 pictures on my trail cam in 1 month before Turkey season started and about 2500 of them were of tall weeds blowing back and forth :fie: