Archery Gear 2012

dave6x6

post-1355-0-33700400-1341006819.pngSo the 2012 Archery catolog showed up this week and just was wondering if there was any gear that you just can't live without this year. Or if there is any new items out there that caught your eye. I'm pretty well set but i do have a new 70 acres that's gonna need some tree stands. My wife hates Cabelas..LOL

Oh Dave... my wife got to the mailbox before I did and tried to hide the NewCabLogo1.png archery catalog from me - but I could smell it when she brought it into the house. (My wife hates Cabela's too. Guess all women aren't alike - but all wives are) hehehe.

Nothing I can't live without... but I find the HECS clothing system interesting. I'm seriously thinking of trying that out ('cuz I know where there is a big boy hanging out!).

Deer dander is top on the list. Cabelas is about only place that carries it anymore. I need arrows, our local bow shop is great to do business, keep the money local when possible. Got the bug suit for spring turkey,. That may come in handy if this early SL bow comes about, for those deer flies. The new bow is out. Can't justify it this year.