June pics

Paula

Nice pics Paula.. I can feel it.. This is going to be your year. I'll take my pics and download them to my computer and if there a bit off i will pull them up and use the "fix" to edit the pics. Adjusting the brightness and contrast and coloring can many times give you better results.

I think with iPhoto i know how to adjust color, when i am going through the pictures i can bring in to make it look bigger but i don't know how to do it to keep it big. maybe i need to update. thought turkey looked big but what do i know about them. its a tom so no babies, short beard though

I went to put my card back in my camera and move it back to other tree (better view) and that buck or a buck was i there. i decided at that moment to turn camera around to face in the woods more. When it rain it hold water there and it seems like the deer are either coming from there or looks like they are going back that way, i'll see what happens.