Warwick hunting orange county

Hunting3m

Who else hunts in warwick ny? I have about 3 spots together averaging about 40 acres. One property 10 acres near greenwood lake my friend who owns it shot a 18 point nontypical scoring 190ish. Sheds and trail camera pics got of it all the way on the opposite side of the lake! Where do you hunt in orange county? If you dont mind id like to see some pics of animals you got at that spot as well.

I would rather not post it here. this deer isnt that amazing i was wrong it was 170. This deer was all over the place with pics showing that it came from 7 miles away from the lake on the total opposite side. Was a very old animal. Just email me

I have a 3 spots in Monroe near my house one in goshen and one in florida. @ of the 3 spots in monroe are loaded with mostly doe and a few spikes seen 2 4pts last year and the year before that I seen a 14pt nontypical. during bow season he was way too far away and after that day i never seen him again. my other spot has a huge buck on the property I havnt seen him yet but I am gonna try and get him this season, after last season ended I went into an area i thought might be good and found these scrapes.

post-1590-0-41373200-1344987860_thumb.jp

post-1590-0-39681000-1344987918_thumb.jp

I have another picture of a scrape that was on a branch at my head height I am 6'1" tall I was not able to upload that one sorry. I found about a dozen or a little less scrapes like these alll around one area they were within 35 yards of each other. This is where I am going this year I cant wait

Edited by apoallo