Letchworth Open For Business!

TheTruth2

yesterday was a killer day in the park. i saw eight different bucks, three chases. passed on a few small ones. my buddy saw five different bucks and over 14 does. no mature bucks chasing yet just youngins but they are deffinately running hard. Passed on a pretty nice six point with one side of his rack palmatted like a moose

Had a great couple days in the park area myself took a fat doe, Saw 33 deer, Some could have been the same as they were being chased by 7 different bucks. All little guys except one fat 2yr old 8pt. He was nice for sure, Maybe 15in inside and 8in tines but he only had maybe 1in brows. Put out my Pure Heat and 4 of the little guys followed my scent trail right into my kill zone. Give it a couple more weeks and look out! Problem is they are calling for 70 degrees this weekend.

sounds like a a pretty good day. are you on the bottom?

No not yet! We have a farm that borders the saftey zone down near the park police and the pool area! The little guys are out in force drivin the ladies nuts. Oh and most fawns that i saw were alone or with another. Never seen a doe,fawn combo come through.

the numbers in the park have been increasing the past few yearr.. i remember hunting the park seven years ago and you would literally see over 50 deer a day. the past few years you were lucky if you saw five. ive seen a huge improvement the past two years in numbers... now i would just like to see some quality =(

i hunted a new stand in the park this weekend both saturday and sunday and only seen 1 tiny doe from my stand let her pass. on the way to my stand for the afternoon hunt i seen what looked like one buck and 4 doe. im gonna give the stand one more sit and move it if i dont see anything from it.

Had a great couple days in the park area myself took a fat doe, Saw 33 deer, Some could have been the same as they were being chased by 7 different bucks. All little guys except one fat 2yr old 8pt. He was nice for sure, Maybe 15in inside and 8in tines but he only had maybe 1in brows. Put out my Pure Heat and 4 of the little guys followed my scent trail right into my kill zone. Give it a couple more weeks and look out! Problem is they are calling for 70 degrees this weekend.

Yeah Yeah ....grind it in ......lol ...2 1/2 weeks and counting.