2009 to 2012 Ram 1500s

WNYBuckHunter

You wont be dissapointed. The hemi is a great motor, so isthe 5.9 too. I wont buy anything but a ram. 130k on the one I have now, almost 300k on last 2 I owned. Never a motor problem. Tranny is great too. Only thing I replaced on them is solenoid assy in the tranny for less than 200 bucks. Good maintenance and you will hav it for a long time to come.

Thanks Dave, I was figuring to hear from you on this.

I got her home tonight. We stopped at dinner and I already had guys drooling and ogling my truck, it is a head turner. Now I have to figure out the home connect, uconnect and transfer my Sirius to it.

You might want to check with the dealer. Mine came with free Sirius for the first year! Nice lookin truck and it looks like you got the 17in tires, I hope you did! The 20s i had on my 2011 and they sucked, Winter was in 4wd like every time it snowed!

You might want to check with the dealer. Mine came with free Sirius for the first year! Nice lookin truck and it looks like you got the 17in tires, I hope you did! The 20s i had on my 2011 and they sucked, Winter was in 4wd like every time it snowed!

I already have a subscription, and with it being used, i just transferred mine to it. It has the 20s. I will see how it goes this winter, but I am planning on picking up a set of steelies with snows for the winter next year.

I already have a subscription, and with it being used, i just transferred mine to it. It has the 20s. I will see how it goes this winter, but I am planning on picking up a set of steelies with snows for the winter next year.

That will help for sure!! I just say they have to much rubber on the road for all that power with 20s. The choices are gettin better with tread design now. Back just a year or so ago you only had like 3 choices in tread design for the 20s.

I have the 20s too with stock tires. I was pleasantly suprised by how they were in the snow. Really not bad at all.