Score Debate

QB1

And now that i've shown that i don't know what i'm talking about, LOL i'll still disagree with you on the mass Joe. Especially on the 5 side. I mean 12'' a side is like 2 year old spindly.

Even if I'm wrong on the mass and we give him geno's measurement.. I still see 6" less on overall tine measurement.. which brings his gross down to 124 from 130.. deduct the 9th point and the net drops to near 120.. not counting any differential in measurements between left and right side corresponding measurements.

Edited by nyantler

Geno, i hope you didn't think i was bashing you or your score with my last comment. I was bashing myself for having a brain cramp with the P &Y score.. I stick with my original comment in that i think your pretty close.. Joe is way off though.LOL

no not at all dave lol

even if you were i have thick skin i can take jokes :)

• Like 1

LOL just pulling your chain a bit Joe. Your logic is pretty solid. guess mizro is going to have to kill that deer and let us know. I don't want to sound like a antler snob but that deer gets a pass by me for one more season.. At least thats what i say sitting here in my living room. When they waltz past your stand though, it's sometimes hard to do when your brain is saying SHOOT-HIM, SHOOT-HIM.. LOL

Newbreed, yes that deer will certainly have deductions when it is scored but usually when we debate scores, we are talking about gross inches. Actually that is the way i refer to all deer i see while hunting as well. The net score is what is needed if your lucky enough to put one in the book. (P & Y or B & C or NYS Big Buck Club) North East Big Buck club does take gross score only i believe. But for these fun little threads we are basically wondering how many inches of bone does he have on his head.??