Albany area hunting clubs?

• 2 weeks later...

North Troy Stag Rod and Gun Club.... on cushman rd., melrose, ny. it has two fishing ponds, club house with fully stocked bar, indoor pistol and archery range, outdoor covered archery range, outdoor covered 300 yard rifle range with steel gong, outdoor covered pistol range, and a trap range. they've got it all and 250+ acres that every member is allowed to hunt on.

http://www.northtroystag.org/

Man you got me stumped. The WLVTE rod and gun club is booked at 1200 members or so. All I can think of is some public land. Pine bush for bow , black creek marsh for gun in Voreesville . In Bern you got Margeret Burke and Patridge run. Grafton Park and Mareau State Park up north.

Looks like your right around the corner me in Latham,wish I could be more help.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for the info. But I believe that they require that you have reference do they not?

sorry haven't been on here in a while.... email the club email address to setup a time to meet or we've got membership meetings Dec 2nd and January 6th (Sundays at 2pm). they're the first sunday mid day of each winter month, otherwise they're tuesday nights at 7pm. gate will be open. just say your new and looking to join... people will show you around and then honestly chat with one of us for a little bit and you've got a reference. it's not that hard to get references. i think you need two people to sign off on you. new members are always welcome, we don't limit our membership.