Wgi ir4

I only use the WGI camera's on field edges and what not, not on many trails anymore. I have several camera's out (Moultrie, Leupold, 2 Bushnell HD's and a cheap Bushnell, Reconyx, and Cuddeback) I'm a big fan of the Bushnell's and Reconyx. The Leupold and Cuddeback aren't worth a nickel to me. The Leupold is the most unreliable camera I have ever had and the Cuddeback is constantly having software issues. At least the WGI's are reliable camera's in area's where the animals are moving at a slower clip. Probably make great cameras for bait piles.... (that's for WNY)

I like both my WGI cameras. I have the older 4 and the red 6. Once you adjust the angles in the woods/trails so that it picks up the movement at a longer perspective they seem to catch a lot more pictures. WGI has been great with customer service and if you call get a ticket number and send your defective camera in they send out a new one, mine took 2 weeks and they sent me the newer model.

get the new one & sell it I owned 2 of these cameras last year both went back for replacements 3 times each

Yes I got new cameras everytime but cost me in the end more in shipping then the cameras were worth (2) replacements didn't work right out of the box. they even upgraded me to their compact 6.0 mp cameras which I promptly sold on ebay & purchased the Moultrie D55IR's will NEVER buy another wildgame product again everyone I know who has had wgi products have crapped out on them

just an FYI & good luck with the replacements if you keep them

Lol cwhite. Thanks for the heads up on the Leupold cams, I was thinking of picking one up for next year.

Read the reviews on the Leupold cameras. I actually set up a Bushnell HD 10' from the Leupold for a comparison. In the course of 5 days, the Leupold had 22 pictures compared to 160+ with the Bushnell. Leupold works when it feel like it. Go with the Bushnell HD and a small digital camera for a viewer. That would be about the same money as the Leupold package.

• Like 1

I've owned about 10 WGI cams of varying varieties. Almost all have had to go back to them for warranty.

I think my Spypoints have been the best overall performers. Not the greatest nighttime shots, but reliable and usable. Great daytime photos.