Is this a good idea

Chef

So when I got down from my stand Sunday night I took a little walk and noticed 3 fresh scrapes along the game trail that runs by my stand there were also 2 very nice rubs. I opened the bottle of estrus sent that I had in my pocket and poured a little in each scrape. I'm hunting again Wednesday and Thursday should I make a sent drag an hit all 3 scrapes on the way to my stand or am I spreading my own sent around to much

Don't just scent drag to your stand walk past it and circle then go back to your stand. I've had deer over the years follow the trail. This year though who the hell knows, they are so sporadic that they aren't on just one trail. That is by me though. I've never seen so much inconsistency, one day it's hot the next day is a ghost town.

Nothing worng with a sent drag this week.

Bucks (young and old) are going nose to the ground right now and you wont know if it works until you give it a crack.

10 days ago in the southern tier we scared off every buck(they were all young) that came in near the estrus. timing just wasnt right. If you go to extreme lenghts to be "Scent-Free" and then stink up the woods with estrus it can backfire on you.