2010 Licenses?

JCTheGC

not exactly sure but i think its the second week of august.

i just bought mine this year and it will be the first time i will be recieving mine as well..

im not too sure as to what to do for the dmp..

DMP's are easy. I just go went down to the Town Clerk, showed her my lifetime license and she jumped on the computer and got me my permits. I imagine there is probably a computer way of doing it too.

However, last year was my first year with the lifetime license and I didn't get my stuff at the normal time with everybody else. So I am real interested in what date I should start getting a little excited if I don't get it. I'm always a bit nervous about these things when I'm dealing with a govenment agency ....... especially with all the budget nonsense going on.

Doc

Well, they already got your money. No need in trying to impress you now with good service ...... lol. But seriously, with all the hype about budgets and personel lay-offs and the sad shape of the conservation fund, I won't rest easy until the thing is right here in my hand.

Doc