Dutchess County

Dom

Hey all I'm not having much luck this season and have'nt heard of many deer taken yet.How's every other Dutchess county hunters doing.Early season was looking good then they the Deer have disappeared/gone been out every day since opener and seen only a few but nothing in range.

looked promising early with a ton of bucks on cam. I took a button with the bow early on and today I took a mature doe with shotgun. Last week was the peak for me. Saw a lot of chasing action. Drew on a 6 pt at 30 yards on the 13th when he was chasing 4 does but couldn't get him to turn for me. Then the next morning had a doe come under the stand and then a big wide 8 or 10pt come to 34 yds but was blocked by a blow down. Been really slow since gun opened. Saw 7 does today but only because they got pushed out of the other guys property. Getting after them again tomorrow. good luck.

• Like 1

Hi guys.

I shot a 4 point buck in Wingdale on my brother's property this past Tuesday (11/20). I was in my elevated blind all of 30 minutes (0720, got a late start) when he passed in front of me through some thick cover. Took an AccuTip slug through his heart and still managed to run across a stream and 35 yards or so up a ridge.

Stopped by Amato's this morning and he still wasn't ready, so somebody is shooting deer.

Aside from that I've been to my spot in Kent 3 times and saw a glimpse of a couple of does, that's it.

Be safe.

I live in Wingdale but I have no private land to hunt around the house so I have to travel to the club's property in Hyde Park on the other side of the county. The camp is doing well this year, so far we got a button, two spikes and my big 11 pointer. Last year we were empty in all seasons, so I can't complain this year is a good one for me. Keep hunting.

I live in Wingdale but I have no private land to hunt around the house so I have to travel to the club's property in Hyde Park on the other side of the county. The camp is doing well this year, so far we got a button, two spikes and my big 11 pointer. Last year we were empty in all seasons, so I can't complain this year is a good one for me. Keep hunting.

I also live in Dover got a small piece of private land that I hunt other wise do most hunting on state land.I grew up in Hyde Park and it was allways good hunting until they started the land clearing behind the Mooseclub I was able to hunt from Market street up to the Moose.It sucks that they build where ever.