Headed west for Steelhead Fishing.

noodle one

Heading to sunny California (or should I say rainy Cal.) Just got everything packed to fly out tomorrow to visit our son and his family. We are going meet our newest grandson and grandma is all excited. While she playing with the boys and visiting with the daughter inlaw, my son and I will be on the river fishing for ocean run steelhead.. He lives only one half mile from the American river and we get three to four hours every day to fish. When we are not on the American we make a few day trips to other rivers. God i love those ocean runs , they fight like no others. This will be my sixth trip out and I love it. It works great for everyone. Grandma gets to visit and see the grandsons and I get to do some great steelhead fishing. I talked to my son and he told me the steelhead are moving in. He was out yesterday morning and had five hookups and landed three in an hour of fishing. That's what I want to hear. Wish me luck. Good luck to all who are still deer hunting.

• Like 1