Bought a bunch of trees

i was looking at these ones the other day.

http://www.aaronsfar...r-pear-tree.htm

http://www.aaronsfar...w-pear-tree.htm

i was thinking about getting a few

I checked out the links and both those varieties ripen in september. I was hoping to find one that ripens later. I know they exist, I just can't find what they are called. I'll keep searching. Thanks.

hey split you ever grow apple trees from seed? just curious... i have a bunch of seeds in the fridge and i planted 6 so far and all 6 are sprouting through the soil, some are about 2" high already.

just an experiment really.

Wow shocking... I was extremly pleaseed with my entire transaction with Aaron's and the tree quality. I will do business with them again very soon. I saw tyty before and went with Aaron's, I never would have guessed any relation at all. I do know that Aaron's supplies companies with trees so maybe that's the case? What another company does with those trees and they conduct business shouldn't be put on them... The tree quality to me looked great

Indeed they have some horrific reviews. (Some of the reviews I noticed are gone) I ordered large trees, and yet my experience with them was good. I received my trees right on time, and packaged well.

Looking to get some Enterprise this season. Maybe one or two..It is not the price of the trees, but protecting them. The fencing is getting expensive!

Edited by Ford

yeah looking to buy in a different area all together... my current property is great, has everything a hunter can need. the drive is perfect, not far at all, its the same drive for me to chemung county. i have friends and family in chemung so if i bought land up by them i can do stuff to my property while visiting and hanging out with everyone up there. Its more pricey in that county but i think long run it would be a better move. look at the pics on page 2 in my FS thread, its plenty productive lol

at least if i buy land up in Chemung i cant stay with family up there rather then get a hotel room or camp out.

• 1 month later...

well i bought 4 more trees

1 dolgo Crab (6-7')

1 Transcendent Crab (6-7')

2 elberta peach trees (3')

i also have another 15 trees coming soon... im at about 35 fruit and nut trees in pots so far lol.

cant wait to buy another piece of land to plant them

well i bought 4 more trees

1 dolgo Crab (6-7')

1 Transcendent Crab (6-7')

2 elberta peach trees (3')

i also have another 15 trees coming soon... im at about 35 fruit and nut trees in pots so far lol.

cant wait to buy another piece of land to plant them

Gino...have you pulled the plants out of your garage yet? I had ordered 10 bare root chestnut trees, planted them in pots, and have them sitting in the garage. Just not sure when it is safe to keep them outside?

I'm not pulling mine out until temps stay in the mid to high 50s maybe even low 60s. Some are sprouting branches and leaves but if put out to early the leaves will fall a d will shock the tree a bit so I'll wait until the weather warms up and stays consistent.