Saratoga Gun Show

jusputtn

I wasn't planning to attend the show on January 12 and 13th. But protesters have been circulating a petition to stop the show and plan on being there to picket the opening on the 12th, I've been motivated to show up and support the show. I hope others in the area feel likewise.

• Like 2

I was going to go. But heard about the picket. Then on News 6 this morning vendors are prohibited for selling and/or viewing weapons "similar to those that were used at Sandy Hook". The media just grossly misreports to the uniformed. Can't believe how ignorant or intentionally irresponsible the media is.

PS I would like to go, but I see confrontation and that is the last thing any of need.

I don't think they are prohibited, the city council safety leader "asked" that they not do those things. It ain't like it is a law the way I understand it.

I would love to ask the protesters when the last gun crime was in Saratoga..lol I bet none of them have an issue with all of the bars and public drunken mess in downtown. Yet another reason I stay out of downtown and away from all of the damn hippies and rich folks.

• Like 1

I still plan to go. There can be no confrontation as I will ignore any protesters. I will not talk to any reporters either. I'm not interested in having any statement that I should make edited to be taken out of context. Going to the show is my silent little f'u to them.

From what I read in the paper this morning, it sounds like there won't be any ARs. Wonder if the show organizers buckled or if the various dealers were sold out anyway. No matter, I don't have the funds for one at the moment.