Hounds/training

Dom

ive owned bluetick for overy 25 years ran them on coon/bear/fox/ coyotes its your preference what u want to hunt. is the pup line bred out crossed or back yard hounds. all could make awsome hunting compianions.the trick is time an patience u need to start the pup like a kidden gardner then move slowly.dont start out graduating because u be upset an if that pup is bred right he will teach u more then u no

not sure if its a full breed blue or has some blackandtan deff a hound not crossed to other breeds

This pup is stubborn its been along week got basics down I think,sit stay and come so far.When tempratures get above freezing going to take her for a nice long walk and see how she reacts on leash then will try off leash.so far so good she gets along well with my bassit.

Dom, not sure if this will help. My cousin trains shepherds, she always has said everything in 3s. Have them sit 3x and move on to shake 3 then move on. Do once in morning and in evening. Worth a shot. Kinda worked with my beagle and they are stubborn

We used the clicker when we started training, i think it really helped get the dogs attention which is 90 percent of the battle. I put his food down a couple weeks ago and forgot to release him to eat , after 15 minutes in the garage i came back in to a hungry pup with about a foot of drool coming from both sides of his mouth staring at his food dish.