Colt Trooper .357

ants

Pygmy, you are a jerk! I think the last Colt Trooper was made in l969. And, yet you say no more powerful ammo has been made since then. I repeat, you are a jerk!

For the record: Take a Colt Trooper and a Ruger GP 100...Lay them out side-by-side and tear them apart. You will find that the Ruger is a much better made, much stronger revolver.

OK, little pig....take your shots!

Pygmy, you are a jerk! I think the last Colt Trooper was made in l969. And, yet you say no more powerful ammo has been made since then. I repeat, you are a jerk!

For the record: Take a Colt Trooper and a Ruger GP 100...Lay them out side-by-side and tear them apart. You will find that the Ruger is a much better made, much stronger revolver.

OK, little pig....take your shots!

Easy there, Pilgrim.....

Sorry I ruffled your feathers...

I never said that more powerful ammo hasn't been made since 1969... However, "modern" metallurgy and heat treatments date back to well before the .357 was developed in the 1930s.

Geeze..You called me a jerk TWICE in the same paragraph... I've been called worse in fewer words..

"Little Pig"...hehehehe...Maybe I can get my girlfriend to call me that...hehehehe..

Thanks..I guess I haven't lost my touch...<<grin>>...

It is a beauty Ants. If you ever had any concerns about the gun, I know some guys that shoot the lighter framed Smiths (K Frame I think) and it is suggested for those to shoot the 158gr as oppsed to the 125's Seems to minimize any frame or forcing cone issues. Volumes and volumes written on those but I havene't heard any issues like that for yours.

It is a beauty Ants. If you ever had any concerns about the gun, I know some guys that shoot the lighter framed Smiths (K Frame I think) and it is suggested for those to shoot the 158gr as oppsed to the 125's Seems to minimize any frame or forcing cone issues. Volumes and volumes written on those but I havene't heard any issues like that for yours.

I have a few boxes of 125's because thats all I could find. I also have 2 boxes of 38spcl. 158 grn lead round nose that I have had since I last owned a revolver. About 15 years ago.