Crossbow Debate 2013...

BizCT

I never liked a crossbow and I still don't but I destroyed both of my shoulders that required 4 surgerys. It cost me to miss a season but do to hard work and a ton of rehab I'm back out there but eventually I'll be beyond hunting with a bow but love Archery Season and a crossbow will be my only option. I would hope that NY wakes up and at the very least to accommodate the disabled. The dumb laws here were enough to drive my father out and he will never return but is able to enjoy hunting in his silver years even though he is disabled beyond a point that he will never shoot a bow again. That little dumb thing that attachs to bow so you pull it back with your feet does aboslutely nothing for someone that can't hold a bow out at arms length. That and I can't see one good excuse to not allow a bow during archery season.

and i've yet to see someone against crossbows who doesn't agree with you being allowed to use an xbow.