Dang!! glad it's....

growalot

Too cold and windy to hunt...Been one of those days...If you think the post were worse than usual ...you should have been on this end.....went to feed the dog's turned ...hit the wall and food every where in the basement....slipped just before reach mail box..dang near knocked my self out...hhhmmm wonder if the snow plow would have stopped :fie: ....grabbed the soup out of frig and then promptly flipped it up side down...don't know how but top stayed firmly in my hand as the dish somersaulted before hitting the floor...called dog..change clothes...go to eat the soup from a second dish in frig...I discover I apparently have a hole in my lip...go down to wash all these dirty clothes...grab Mr.B's clean shirts out of dryer....one sleeve falls down and well yes of course I step on it lurching forward and smashing into steps....going to grab a mid day drink and take a nap.....Could you imagine me in the woods with a gun today....eeeegads!!

Seriously...figured I'd make a safe meal...had chicken left over from the chicken tacos the other night...I'll make Chili...lots of garlic...onions and peppers...OK still have all fingers...paprika...cumin...chili peppers no problem...open up the chili powder and shake it over the pot....the plastic cover with the holes pops off and half a jar of chili powder dumps into the pot!!..WTH....lol.......so I spoon that out the best I can.....smells good but I'm afraid to taste it..... :unsure::dontknow: