Multi-State Pistol Permit?

Lawdwaz

I live in Washington State and have a conceal carry permit. Mine is good for about seven or eight other states, I'll be getting a Arizona conceal crry permit after I get the required gun class. I'm not sure how many other states that will open up to carry in, I am planning of traveling to Arizona to visit friends and do some sight seeing.

Utah and Florida are good states to get a conceal carry permit from to really open up your conceal carry range, With these two non-resident conceal carry permits it opens up around 37 states.

If HR882 ever goes through you'll be able to carry in every state in the US. You can look online and get the cost and requirements from these states, I know there are gun instruction classes you are required to have before you can apply.

Lawdwaz

If HR882 ever goes through you'll be able to carry in every state in the US. You can look online and get the cost and requirements from these states, I know there are gun instruction classes you are required to have before you can apply.

I'd be surprised to see that bill pass in this political climate.

I just applied for my NH permit .  I have a NYS CC permit since 1975. All you have to do is send d/load their PDF file and fill it out. You need a copy of your NYS permit front and back and 3 character references. Also a $100 dollar fee for a 4 yr license. It gives you the ability to carry in 29 different states or something like that. I just wanted it for when I travel down to PA etc. You can google pistol permit NH or try this link. When I called down there to NH a female trooper answered on the first ring and was very polite discussing the procedure. Nothing like our Cuomo state.

http://www.usacarry.com/new_hampshire_concealed_carry_permit_information.html#new_hampshire_concealed_carry_map

Multi state permits are worth it IMO.  I think Utah was around $100.  However, you have to be very clear of what states are reciprocating with the issuing state and whatever particular gun laws they might have.  My homestate of MT is no permit, open carry.  Even just traveling through a state without a recipracating agreement contstitues a crime.  Last thing I heard about the National Carry Law was about a 50/50 to pass and that was before CT.  

I have Fla. and Utah along with NY. Took the class from rochester personal defense. Easy one day class well run.

Permits came in the mail in no time.

Last I checked good for 38 states.

Was nice to carry out of state and not worry about jail anymore......

I have Fla. and Utah along with NY. Took the class from rochester personal defense. Easy one day class well run.

Permits came in the mail in no time.

Last I checked good for 38 states.

Was nice to carry out of state and not worry about jail anymore......

Can you tell me the costs associated with these permits?  IE: course cost and permit apps in the other two states? 

How long are they good for?

Thank you.

Mailed mine into NH on April 6th and the check is cashed so its probably in the mail already. What the He$$ am I doing living in this Andrew Dumo state of NY. I hope the guy from Amherst sues the crap out of the state and they force Andy to step down for overstepping his boundries. What an egotistical in love with himself power monger.

Even if you don't have a CC in your county I am quite sure it is a CC in the other reciprocating states. They Ain't like NY. I have a CC in Erie county since 75 and thank GOD I got it way back then. It's all idiotic and money making for all the processes and procedures needed here. The drug dealers all have pistols with 20 rnd mags but the poor working law abiding citizen can't get zilch unless he pays and arm and a leg because he is a law abiding non  porch sitting man trying to abide by the law. Glad I'm getting old because this new generation is screwed. Thanks for letting me rant.

• Like 1