last of my order came in for trees

well my real tree order came in yesterday and they looks great!

3 sawtooth oak

6 american persimmon

6 crab apple

with 3 different orders from TYTY, AArons, Real Tree i am at 34 trees! (apple, crab, chestnut, oak, walnut, persimmon, peach)

so pumped! they are all nice size trees

That a lot of trees.  Have you taken them out of the garage yet?  I don't think that we are suppose to have any nights below freezing any time soon.  I was planning on putting my pots on the back deck this weekend.  They could definately use some sunlight!!!  How's the property search going? 

That a lot of trees.  Have you taken them out of the garage yet?  I don't think that we are suppose to have any nights below freezing any time soon.  I was planning on putting my pots on the back deck this weekend.  They could definately use some sunlight!!!  How's the property search going? 

i have not taken them all out yet BUT i did take about 6 of them out for 2 days since its been low 80s one day and 70s the next. I put them back in tho. i will take them out any day, hopefully it gets nice, i dont want them to get over soaked with all the rain

im not worried about frost but i have nice shoots and leaf growth coming up and every year i put a plant out like that this time of year the leaves fall off and the plant gets alittle shocked, so these are staying in until the weather is right. if there wasnt so much new growth on the trees they would be out already...

im not worried about frost but i have nice shoots and leaf growth coming up and every year i put a plant out like that this time of year the leaves fall off and the plant gets alittle shocked, so these are staying in until the weather is right. if there wasnt so much new growth on the trees they would be out already...

yes Geno, if the tree is leafing out...wait.  I was referring to bareroot trees not in green up.

• 2 weeks later...

yes Geno, if the tree is leafing out...wait.  I was referring to bareroot trees not in green up.

yup i waited... i put them out when the weather was hitting the 50s. they are doing great, leafing out and making all new shoots. i did some fig cuttings also a week ago, hope they take...