Remington 1100 and WinChester 120 Ranger

Anyone own one of these two guns?... I am doing spring turkey hunting for the first time and thought i would break them out of the safe.  They were passed down to me years ago by my godfather who passed.  I am hoping they will bring me some luck,

The 1100 has a fixed mod choke barrel.

and the 120 has threads at the end for a choke tube but the chokes are missing.  Anybody recommend any  brand chokes for this gun? i know i want to go extra full with this one.

Also any other info you may know about these guns or personal experience i would love to hear.  Thanks.

I have 3 1100's and the magnum is my go to Turkey gun.  It was given to me on my 16th Christmas from my grandparents.  Has a 30in full choke barrel and works great!  if you only have a mod barrel on there look at Hornady Heavy shot turkey loads.  Saw them for about $15 for 10 at Bass Pro last week and they recomend mod or improved cyl for chokes and keep it to 30yrds or less.  Good Luck and Good Hunting!  KNOCK EM DOWN!

If I recall correctly, Mossgerg chockes for the 500 will fit the 120. I am not sure if the 120 takes 2-3/4" only or if it will take 3" but I like the 3" for turkey although I have killed just as many with the smaller. I would pick up a set of tubes for the 120 and pattern it. Most cases a follow up shot in turkey hunting doesn't happen. I would go with the pump if it shoot well.

We have both guns in the family:  Our 1100 has killed a bunch of turkeys, but it does accept choke tubes.  Your modified choke would work, but I think the Winchester would be better...with a tighter choke tube installed.  Look for an affordable choke tube:  Undertaker...TruGlo... or something similar.  Get yourself some 3" 6's and bust a few paper targets.  I think you will like what you see.

Thank you guys for the fast responses!

Yes the 1100 is a magnum , down the line I may buy a full choke barrel for it.

Also the 120 says on the barrel up to 3 inch loads. I just need to grab some chokes. Good I am happy to see I can hunt with my uncles guns efficiently .

- the same threads as moss, perfect I will pick some up