The Fever is setting in!

Geno C

you're lucky, only one obsession

I went to the shed yesterday to pull out my turkey decoys

I had to dig through, 100 fishing poles, 50 crow decoys, a pile of coyote decoys, a couple deer decoys

Hunting is my biggest obsession but I have way to many hobbies. Golf, fishing, cars and so on. I have to much stuff haha

• Like 1

Phade, I feel about the same as you. I use the majority of my vacation time during bow season. I still enjoy gun season, but it is more for the time spent with friends. I usually manage to help at least one person get their first buck, and help the youngsters out.

I couldn't even hazard a guess how many arrows I shoot a year just to make sure I don't miss an opportunity just from lack of practice.

Hunting is my biggest obsession but I have way to many hobbies. Golf, fishing, cars and so on. I have to much stuff haha

totally agree. I get asked to go snow boarding and to buy a road bike and other things. I can't afford any more hobbies. Hunting has always been #1 for me. But cars and motorcycles are a close second. Then fishing, golf, running and i try to sneak a videogame in during the winter months. I want some snowmobiles but not sure I can fit them in. Getting married and having a kid has made very little free time available for me. haha.

I want that! Lol

You pay monthly? I don't think I can do it since I'm not to close to where I hunt.

A few bucks a month. Being far away from your hunting ground is one of the most common reasons people get one.

A few bucks a month. Being far away from your hunting ground is one of the most common reasons people get one.

how does it work? i thought they ran off of wireless router os something? or is that that cam  where its like a cell phone service?

totally agree. I get asked to go snow boarding and to buy a road bike and other things. I can't afford any more hobbies. Hunting has always been #1 for me. But cars and motorcycles are a close second. Then fishing, golf, running and i try to sneak a videogame in during the winter months. I want some snowmobiles but not sure I can fit them in. Getting married and having a kid has made very little free time available for me. haha.

me too, with the money and time i put into hunting i cant afford getting deep into another hobby. its hard to turn down at times tho! lol

i want quads snowmobiles and any other toys i can get my hands on haha. my fiance is always saying "You want everything" i have to reply with you only live once... haha

since i love beer so much i had to get into brewing also a few years back. anything i get into just doesn't feel right if i dont go deep into it so i have to limit myself other wise i get to wrapped up into it.

me too, with the money and time i put into hunting i cant afford getting deep into another hobby. its hard to turn down at times tho! lol

i want quads snowmobiles and any other toys i can get my hands on haha. my fiance is always saying "You want everything" i have to reply with you only live once... haha

since i love beer so much i had to get into brewing also a few years back. anything i get into just doesn't feel right if i dont go deep into it so i have to limit myself other wise i get to wrapped up into it.

I agree. I'd rather be really deep into a few things than half assed into a lot.