Another Arrest of a Good Citizen

NFA-ADK

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired/the-daily-dose-blog-post?post=015dab3c-f660-4e99-91fb-b1fbea94f859?icid=blogmsnliv

And they wonder why we do not want more laws put in place. 
Ahh because you already have enough laws to make ANY person a criminal just by saying "resisting arrest"...  Without video proof, you are guilty...

And No it is not illegal to carry a gun...  Wait 10 more years and it might be...

Thanks for serving our country now go to jail and give me your guns...

Pathetic!!!

I hope some really good lawyer helps him out of this injustice of our goverment and it's untrained workers...

there's more to this story.  Apparently he has a history of creating controversies like this and setting up funds to help with his defenses.  not just gun issues.   knowing that i was left with a bad feeling of what he is putting his kid (the camera man) thru. 

see post # 12

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/firearms-news/51957-police-disarm-soldier-texas.html

I'm not sure exactly how he was "baiting" anyone. I watched the whole 10 minutes, and still don't understand the actions or attitudes of the cops. I will say that if I were accosted by the cops in that way, I might develop a bit of an attitude too.

I think the answer lies in what went on, prior to when the video started. I cannot form an opinion until that is answered.

I was thinking that too, but the cop had several opportunities to state the reason why he disarmed the guy. He stumbled around never mentioning a real law that had been broken. He was asked over and over and never had a reply other than he felt threatened that the guy possessed a weapon. And by the way, he never described any act or gesture that indicated a threat.

I wonder if there will ever be a follow-up story?