Another outrageous reaction by a school...

Deerthug

A 5 year old was suspended for 10 days after he was caught with a toy cowboy cap gun on the school bus. What gets me is that according to reports he was questioned for two hours until he wet his pants before his mother was called. I would have been so up in the principal's face if that was my kid. Unfortunately kids can't be kids anymore.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/cowboy-style-cap-gun-gets-5-year-old-ousted-from-school-in-calvert-county/2013/05/30/a3a8a178-c93c-11e2-9245-773c0123c027_story.html

Just a reminder to those of you with school age children...Send a certified letter to the school stating that in the event that your child is called into the principals office...or needs to be "questioned" about ANYTHING...even something involving another student...they are NOT to be spoken to until YOU and or your spouse have been called and are present. Make sure you tell your kids...to be respectful but say they need their parents to be called and not say a word... no matter what they are told by school officials or police.

Now some may think this is extreme,but believe me it is not!....

• Like 1

Pretty soon the kids will be getting suspended from school if a school official sees them playing in their own yards with water gun toys, maybe just trying to cool off from the summer heat. Big Brother is watching......