Adding a pin to my sight?

josephmrtn

You're totally missing my point. I'm not having a fit over anything. I'm trying to tell him to start with proper matching arrows for the bow. After he gets those he should get to a pro shop and have the bow tuned properly, then worry about buying pins/glue or whatever the hell he bought from Cabelas. You need to quit telling him those arrows are OK for that bow. Do we need to re-read this thread he started?

http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/16549-groups-not-coming-together-is-this-why/

You are right, I really don't know anything about that specific bow that I shot for 10 years, its cams, arrows, hunting, shooting ect.

By the way, those arrows ARE FINE! Easton is the only company that ask's about cam's which is really comical. Thats their way of being special, a .400 spine is 100% correct for him all day long especially when he shortens them.

He may have some tuning issues but I am willing to bet his greater issues are from poor form and consistency.

<br /><br />I'm not so sure the bow tech had that 100% right. Are you sure he knew it was an older prowler?<br /><br /><br />I'm almost certain it had a 28 inch draw. Might want to double check that Joe.<br />Yes he new it was older... It has Z cams on it which as far as i know they discontinued quite a few years ago... (the only manual i found that fit it was a 2001 model, also you cant get parts onling like you can for most cams... you have to order direct over the phone)<br />Im 200% sure its a 30... for two reasons first i measured it 2nd my "correct" DL is 28.5 and the string currently comes back about an inch behind my corner of mouth... and yes it is hard to get an anchor point set up like that... lol

<br />DW, Speaks loads about what you've been shooting for 10 years and what you think you know. Edited by shawnhu

<br />DW, Speaks loads about what you've been shooting for 10 years and what you think you know.

Thanks, trouble making troll.

Sorry I couldn't recall the DR on a bow I haven't shot in 4 years and that was in a different thread so why try to bring it into this one? Oh cause you are a troll.

DW, Speaks loads about what you've been shooting for 10 years and what you think you know.

Thanks, trouble making troll.

Sorry I couldn't recall the DR on a bow I haven't shot in 4 years and that was in a different thread so why try to bring it into this one? Oh cause you are a troll.

Just showing folks how much you really know about your own stuff, ape.

You are right, I really don't know anything about that specific bow that I shot for 10 years, its cams, arrows, hunting, shooting ect.

By the way, those arrows ARE FINE! Easton is the only company that ask's about cam's which is really comical. Thats their way of being special, a .400 spine is 100% correct for him all day long especially when he shortens them.

He may have some tuning issues but I am willing to bet his greater issues are from poor form and consistency.

Obviously you've never used On Target 2. It asks what type cam also, and its the best program out there for matching arrows to your bow. And if a 400 spine is correct when he shortens the arrows, wouldn't that make them too stiff for his current setup?

You are starting to wear me out, I don't think Joe care's what you have to say at this point honestly.

Do you know how the OT2 program decides what cams are what? By IBO speed, which is meaningless to Joe. I am done answering arrow questions for you, go stare at a Easton chart.

You are starting to wear me out, I don't think Joe care's what you have to say at this point honestly.

Do you know how the OT2 program decides what cams are what? By IBO speed, which is meaningless to Joe. I am done answering arrow questions for you, go stare at a Easton chart.

Whatever dude. You're obviously the local computer jockey know it all around here. Let the kid keep listening to you and wonder why he's the worst shot in NY.

• Like 1

I dont...

yup :)

Whatever dude. You're obviously the local computer jockey know it all around here. Let the kid keep listening to you and wonder why he's the worst shot in NY.

LMAO Im NOT the worst shot in NY and im SURE shortening DL is gonna help me a ton