Velvet buck

NYHUNTER92

Last october i shot a half a rack 8 with a 6 inch drop-tine but didn't find it till a week later and the cape was ruined. So im trying to find a taxidermist who can reconstruct the right side and get a large summer coat cape. Has any one had any-work like this done or can any one recommend some one for it

I'd love to have a chance at mounting it! And I do have access to large summer capes. My name is Jesse Lapp, owner of Lapp Taxidermy. I'm located near Dundee, NY. I'm reconstructing my website right so Facebook will have to do if you want to see pics. Check out Facebook.com/lapptaxidermy. Also my number is 315-882-4456. I'd be happy to chat with you.

Alright ill give u a call. Il try to find the pictures there somewhere on one of my old phones. Shot it opening morning it was a half a male he was mising a pair im not sure if thats why he was in velvet as far as preserveing it i had it in the freezer im puting fermaldihide in the next day

Alright ill give u a call. Il try to find the pictures there somewhere on one of my old phones. Shot it opening morning it was a half a male he was mising a pair im not sure if thats why he was in velvet as far as preserveing it i had it in the freezer im puting fermaldihide in the next day

a WHAT?!?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...