Just wondering...

bugsNbows

41 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

I’m just making a post to add to the total on this thread and maybe you will win the day, or whatever nonsense that is, make you feel good.

its like everything, those making a lot of noise seem to get all the attention, but quality beats quantity.

Agreed...bump

I feel your Pain. I am probably Most Hated Member on the site and still around.
 I rarely  get comments either on my Threads-- See- I Miss Land Reposting in Land Management. 
 Now,If,I prove someone wrong- then the Quotes  pile on with Allies joining in.
   Early on,I posted up very good Turkey Hunting  Info to get everybody out of the " single Digits" of Turkeys Killed. 
  Last new member to join this site was last February.  Not good. 
Owner and a few Mods are MIA. 
   Keep posting replys and throw up some New Threads.  We definitely  need new people posting. 

I’m no sure why you think you are hated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, bugsNbows said:

To be honest, this area is a lot like NYS where I grew up. Nice mountains (bigger than the ones in Steuben), trees, critters, four distinct seasons, cool season grass, etc. We only get snow a couple of times per year... the most I have ever seen up here was 6". The people are very friendly (typical small town southern folks), but we get lots-o-tourists in the summer and fall. Ap trail nearby.Trout fishing (using a fly rod) is big up here in the Toccoa River. Bill Oyster has a shop downtown dedicated to building world class fly rods. He offers classes in that, but there is a several year wait. I never got into fishing much... hunting and golf were my main interests. All us old retired people do up here is drink and have parties (not sex parties, this ain't the Villages). LOL

that's sort of how how oxford, ms was when I lived there for a bit and it looks like it's in-line with northern georgia. Still had cooler winters with some snow, lots of lakes and it was far from flat. All sorts of good hunting too. I'm not sure I ever got used to the whitetail rut happening around christmas time though. 

12 hours ago, Chef said:

I’m no sure why you think you are hated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's not hated at all, but takes any small amount of criticism way too seriously as if it's a challenge to fight. Even a friendly jab at bill's sideways picture posting is an act of war. I'm convinced he's either delusional or enjoys thinking he's the victim. 

I'll double down. I honestly think there is only one member here who is genuinely disliked and he wont see this post because he's over in the political sub planning the next attack on an fbi building.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2